- No products in the cart.
BEST SELLING PRODUCTS
Every autumn, the household’s fattened pig is made into a smoked salami to sustain the family throughout the cold long winter. This traditional style of cured salami is made from a secret recipe kept within the family for hundreds of years.
Made with the finest imported Hungarian paprika, garlic, cumin and Kashmiri chilli to add a subtle warmth to the palate.
• Artisan crafted and created locally using NZ free farmed pork.
• Made the traditional way and preserved using salt, smoke and dry curing time at optimum environmental conditions.
• No fillers or artificial ingredients.
• Gluten free
• Serve as an addition to a charcuterie platter.
• Slice and sauté with mushrooms, onions, capsicums adding whisked eggs to the pan to make a delicious omelette.
• Try a jambalaya, adding spicy Hungarian salami, prawns and chicken to make a fiery rice dish.
• Top your home made pizzas.
• Add sliced to a potato bake for a warming winter dish or bean soup for a hearty winter warmer.
Free farmed pork shoulder, pork fat, garlic, sweet Hungarian paprika, cumin, Kashmiri chilli powder, salt, black pepper, natural casing.